Feeling of obstruction in throat, feeling of dryness in nose on breathing, shortness of breath causing choking. Remedy?

iv been having horrible throat problems, it feels like there something stuck to the back of my throat, i cant breathe properly, i feel it each breathe i take, i have a really dry nose , and my throat feels fine, but constnatly feels like something is stuck on the back of it, iv been choking on my own mucus and scared to go to sleep in fears i may not wake up from choking, please help =s
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012