Feeling of obstruction in throat during eating or drinking causing to throw out, white stuff in vomiting. Remedy?

hello my name is adrien martin i have been having a problem with my throut it has been happening for a year now and just today to. when i eat food some times i dont know know what happens its not like nothin is gettin loged in my throut i like something is there and when i drink something it feels like there is something there and it makes me through up watever the drink was and when that is over there was somethin still there so i was trying to throught it up but all that came up was white stuff.can u help me please
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and tahnks for the query,
You need an upper Gi endoscopy to get to bottom of your problem.
An endoscope is a tube like instrument with a camera fitted at one end.
Please see a physician.
Regards, Dr Kishori.