Feeling of obstruction in back of tongue, white-yellow crust on tongue. History of H. pylori and fungus

I feel like something is stuck in the back of my tongue . I live in Brazil and I ve had this aweful sensation for about 2 years, i usually rush my teeth and tongue every night before going to bed, and when I wake up I feel my tongue covered by white crost-yellowish tongue. I went to the gastrointeriologyst and to the dentist and otorrino doctors and all of them said that it was normal, but I do not accept this answer for I hava lived all of my life well and this began to happen only two years ago. I had H-pylory treated and this sensation appeared afterwards. I had received also treatement against fungus but none ot them have worked. Doctor, do you know that this might be?. I´m sincerely grateful for your answers. sincerely yours, Batista dos Santos
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012