Feeling of numbness on holding heavy items in hand. Can cyst on spine cause numbness?

1 week ago i felt numbness anf tingling on my both hands but mostly on my left. Everytime i hang my hands like when i am eating, or holding some paper bag especially if its heavy, it causes numbness right away. I am concern on what i have read about cyst on spine that causes numbness, it just happen i have one on my back near the spine, i am not just just if it is the causes of my hands numbness, pls help thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012