Feeling of not having a heart and brain, restlessness, mouth dryness, weaknessafter switching over to schizodon. Help?

my mom had been taking protheiden 75mg from past 25 years. Recently she developed some different symptoms so doctor started dosage of schizodon 4mg , parkin 2mg along with protheiden 75mg 3 tablets at night, alzolam 2 tablets three times a day and minil 40mg 2 tablets 3 times a day. Now she feels like she does not have (emotional) heart and she feels her brain is empty too. she is restless, her mouth is dry , she is weak, no interest in eating . I am worried a lot . Doctor please help what to do???????
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012