Feeling of musty smell, first felt it on the scalp, now on the hands, taking ibuprofen from a long term. Cause?

Hi. I am a 44 yr old female. I have been having this musty smell that seems to be getting worse. I noticed it on my scalp first. I thought it was because I wasn t drying my hair and just threw it up. I sleep with a towel on my pillows so my pillows don t smell. Changed shampoos, tried everything!! It s smells kind of like laundry that has sat in the washing machine too long or like dirty scalp that hasn t been washed in a few weeks. Now I can smell it on my hands and I feel like it is coming through my pores. My daughter says she doesn t smell anything when she comes in my room, but I can smell it. I do take Ibuprofen , 800mg 3X day and have been taking it for 12 years. I noticed this probably about 2 years ago. What can it be? Ibuprofen? Smoking? Hormones? Liver Disease/Cancer? Imbalance? Diet? Dehyration? I don t drink much water. I drink alot of soda . I feel like something is wrong inside my body. This is not normal. Please help before it gets too embarrasing and other people do start to notice it!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012