Feeling of lump in throat, nausea, constant headaches, irregular menstrual cycle, constant bloatness, pregnancy tests negative. What could it be?

i have had feelings of a lump in the throat, nausea before and after every meal, constant headaches, very irregular menstrual cycle (either about 5-7 of normal day or only lasting for about 1 or 2 instead of the normal 3-5 days), fatigue, and weight gain (about 13 pounds, most which is in the belly area), feeling of constant bloatness, accompanied with lightheadedness and mood swings. I have been diagnosed w/ Bipolar Disorder I about 4 years ago, but i haven't felt most of these symptoms since i found out i was pregnant with my now 1 year old daughter.
I have taken pregnancy tests and they have all said negative. What else could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013