Feeling of insect bites all over the body, cramps in ribs and back, insomnia. Menopausal symptoms?

yes,please. I just googled some symptoms:I know what a flea bite feels like, and I feel like they are biting me right now from head to toe , but there is nothing visible. I just came across some info saying this could be early menopause . Also, would that explain the rib and back cramps I often get now, that feel like a charlie horse in my side? sorry I m so long winded, but I ask my dr. any I do not get good feedback on this. thank you very much. also very bad insomnia go with this too?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer