Feeling of hollow chest, breathlessness, headache. Taking Sotacor for AF. What do you think?

I am 77, male, with AF which I have been treated for about 15 years. I am on sotacor, isotard and warfarin and this seems to control things pretty well as I am fairly active and like to dance, walk and in better weather cycle. I also enjoy. with my wife, a active sex life.The strange thing is I can dance all night including rock & roll and feel no discomfort. What is worrying me though is bouts of a feeling of a hollow chest with breathlessness sometimes with a headache . What do you think? I do not want to bother my (very good) GP if it is not necessary.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012