Feeling of hang over, skipped heart beats. History of heart block during catheter ablation during SVT. Concerning?

My husband had a catheter ablation in August for SVT - during the procedure he had heart block and was kept for 2 nights for monitoring a 1st degree AV block. It did not progress. He has been fine mostly, he notices that he s still not up to working as hard as he was with out getting winded. But more concerning, he has a bit of a hang over today and has noticed some skipped beats. He s 33, 6 3 and 275. Overall fit, he works a labor heavy job. Should we be concerned? I read that some heart palpitations can be caused by electroltye imbalance - which I m guessing drink to much alcohol might cause? Any advice you can give would be helpful. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012