Feeling of food stuck in throat, suffocation, difficulty breathing, not dysphagia

HI my mom-in-law sometimes feels that a small food particle (eg- skin of some fruit etc) is stuck in the air passage & feels suffocated. She feels she has lost control on her body & cant breathe. After sometime when it dissolves from there she starts feeling better. In this period she suffers a lot. Later she feels scared to eat anything. She is not exactly suffering from dysphagia. Her endoscopy results are fine. It seems to be a serious problem pl help.......
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012