Feeling of fluid in ears. Taking treatment for ear infection condition improved, worsened. Recommendations?

I am on my final day of Amoxicillin for an ear infection (500 mg every 8 hours for 10 days) and while I am noticing some lightening of pressure, I still have a really irritating feeling of fluid in my ears. The feeling went away for several days while taking the medicine, but in the past couple days it has come back with the same intensity of before. There is fluid coming out of my ear in the morning but I'm very confused. Should I go back to the doctor, or is this what is supposed to happen?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013