Feeling of fluid going through head, lump, headache. Taking antibiotics for cellulitis. Suggestions?

Skin feels wet but is not. I get like feeling of fluid going through me/wet spots. When I touch I do not feel anything. I feel this especially in my head. I had a headache where I felt this weird sensation and then had a small lump. When to the ER because it was really painful. Doctors ordered a CT Scan, he said it came out normal and that the lump wasn't blood or anything dangerous. I had cellulitis and I'm still finishing my antibiotics right now. I have about 4 days left on the antibiotics

So I am at a lost for what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013