Feeling of fibers struck at back of throat, keeps shifting from middle to right, occasional stiffness near cheekbone. What could it possibly be?

Hi. From past few days I am feeling as if some fibres are stuck at the back of my throat . Tried reaching it through hand but nothing there. There is no pain or any other irritation while swallowing or otherwise. It doesnt stay located at one place, keeps shifting from middle to the right hand side. Feeling occasional stiffness near my right cheekbone (although I am not sure if this is related to the throat issue). What could it possibly be?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. It could be some sub clinical infection of the throat, uvula, or teeth. When it reaches clinical level it starts to hurt .
I advise you to consult an E.N.T surgeon, for diagnosis and treatment. You may have to get the Xray, culture and sensitivity of throat swab done besides other routine tests for confermation.
Besides i advise you some diet recommendations for relief of symptoms, avoid taking ice water, ice cream, cool drinks, brinjal, and sea foods. also avoid taking spices,chillies, junk foods, and oily foods. Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, milk, egg, meat, to have enough of blood, and to have general health , resistance, and stamina.Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling