Feeling of falling while asleep, dizziness, excessive sleepiness, elevated blood pressure. Treatment?

hi why while asleep...i feel like i was falling so i hold on to the bed an when i open my eyes the room was going around and around so i closed my eyes an when i open it back was ok...but 5 days after this i check my blood it was 140 over now am feeling sleepy all the time an dizzy an week and it happen to me again i weak up becoused i feel like i was falling every thing was spining i dont like when night come to go to sleep
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012