Feeling of dehydration and frequent urination, take plenty of water with electrolyte tablets, withdrawn allergy medicine. Remedy?

About 8 months ago I talked to my Dr about feeling as if I was chronically dehydrated from my allergy meds. It was the weirdest thing because I felt dehydrated, yet had frequent urination . I did some research and found that being dehydrated can cause the water to run through you. We agreed to stop my daily claratin D. I ve made sure my water intake is high good and have even added an electrolyte tablet to my water the first few months to get my body used to retaining the water again. However, I still have frequent urination and dry throat . I am not sure what to do next.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012