Feeling of crawling on the back and chest. Wiggling of the toes, tightness in the jaw. Any suggestions?

Lately I have been experiencing the feeling of something crawling across my upper back area (near the nape of my neck) also the chest area. I also have a dull pain on the upper left side of chest that seems to come late in the evening near bedtime. I also can't stop my toes from wiggling (especially the first two on each foot). There is a weird feeling at the front left side of my throat and a tightness in both lower jaw area near the bottom of the ears. What is going on with me?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013