Feeling of burst vein on vagina post sex, is not raised and looks like blood, no pain. What could it be?

I have what looks to be a burst vein on my vagina , it is about3 inches long and starts just above my clot then moves down along te right side all on the outside not inside, it appeared after having sex and my boyfriend hit my vagina in this same spot when he slipped out of me, it doesn t hurt to touch and isn t raised but is deep red which looks to be blood could you help?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern what the complaint you have stated here is completely non specific and must not be having the same thing as you have described here, in my opinion it is better to get done the clinical examination this would clear the doubt, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.