Feeling of bubbles in abdomen while stretching. History of gallstones. Reason?

I feel like a have some sort of bubble in my upper abdomen. When I stretch it sometimes happens ...especially if I am bending foward to far such as touching my toes. feels like it rolls up from the top of my adomen towards the top part of my rib cage and chest on the left side. It doesnt bother me really any other time but it almost hurts when it does and it scares me so obviously I just try not to bend foward. Can you tell me what this might be from. I have had Gallstones for a few years now so was wondering if this may be part of the reason?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013