Feeling of blocking in ears, fluid, continuous ringing, dizzy spells. Any ideas or help?

Hi I have been having problems with my left ear for about a month now. I ve seen an ENT and had my ear cleaned, a 5 day course of antibiotics and now I m trying SERC. I ve also been taking Sudafed for Decongestion. The ear always feels blocked, kinda filled with fluid and continually echos. It s like this all day except for when I m lying on my left side or if i tip my head upside down. I don t think I m having any dizzy spells although the echo makes me feel a little uneasy on my feet . My mum also has meniere s disease. I ve also been doing all the regular earblocking techniques. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012