Feeling of bloated stomach, worsens on not eating, painful urination, no relief with antibiotics. STI tests clear. Relief measure?

For a month now I have had what feels like a bloated stomach , which appears to get worse if I don t eat. on top of this i went through a period where I would wake up and need to go to the toilet. Now when I pee it stings. I have been referred to a urologist but that is not for three weeks. I have been on ciprofloxacin for two weeks and it seemed to go away but has come back. I have had a number of urine samples tested and they have all come back fine. I also have had test for clymdia, which I didn t want as I have only been with one partner (my wife) and she is the same. We have been married for 21 years. Is there anything I can do to try and calm the symptoms down as I am starting to get worried that there is something serious. I am 38 and have had my prostate checked by my doctor. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012