Feeling of being pregnant. Pregnancy test done. What could be the reason?

feels like fetal movement all the time... just started get intergestion,,, and the other day when i was driving i felt a sudden pressure in my back and it rolled around to the left side.... i have had two kids and it really feels like pregnancy,,, negative test last month... took early test first urine in the mornin two days in a row from the same box,, me and hubby not usin protection or birthcontrol ... not thought bout pregnancy because i have been gettin period every month... usually regular but 2 months ago it went from the25 to the 19th and they have been a but lighter and shorter
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012