Feeling of bad breath, thrush around the area surrounding papilla on tongue. Can a doctor explain the biopsy report ?

Hi.. I have had a feeling of bad breath for past few months. And i suspected area surrounding papilla on my tongue forming thrush frequently. Thus i had biopsy of my papilla. The result is as follows. Specimen: circumvallate papillae Microscopic Description: sections show segments of stratified squamous epithelium overlying fibroadipose tissue and underlying mucous glands. the epithelium shows some acanthosis and orthokeratosis and papillomatosis and focal mild koliocytosis with sub epithelial mild round cell infiltrates. many slender bacilliform organisms along with some cocci are present on the surface within the keratin . Can someone please tell what exactly is my problem. Is this a disease. Is there a cure.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013