Feeling of a crawly creature entring the vagina, not there when I get panicky or angry. What could this be?

Hi, I am a 56 year old woman with such a strange problem that I fear Doctors might think I ve just gone crazy. Please help me. On February 14 of this year, (the horrible irony is this happened on Valentine s Day) I suddenly felt a very strange sensation in my genital area. It felt like I was being touched on the outside of my clitoris at the same time as on the inside. This produced a very pleasurable sensation (although embarrassing to admit now). This was quickly followed by a little tap on my labia . I was then entered and I felt a movement in my vagina . It felt like it was about an inch in diameter and it moved slowly, similar to the forward muscular contractions of an earthworm . It has since plagued me with numerous poking and prodding sessions. So far, this has not been painful, but at times I have felt very sharp pains around what I think is the area of my ovaries. It also enters me through my anus . Again, this doesn t hurt, but I feel totally helpless and humiliated. I can feel it move quite high into my (intestine?). This has been happening to me daily. It can start in the morning, afternoon or evening. When I lie down in bed it (attacks? consumes? obsesses?) me. Many times in the beginning I went into a sort of panic. I quickly found that it doesn t like it when I feel panicky or angry. It tends to squeeze my labia with what feels like tiny cat-like claws. I am afraid that it will eventually start to claw me or worse on the inside. Mostly, I am afraid that this is going to drive me crazy! Again, please help me. WFox
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Feb 2016
Hi you certainly need a senior gynecologist opinion and obvious referral to the psychiatrist if gynae exams are normal. Check out for uterine prolapse.