Feeling of Vicks rubbed on chest and arm. Wear tight clothes. Should I lose weight?

Good Morning! I feel like I rubbed Vicks on my neck , left side of my chest/ breast and left and right arm . This is going on for a few days. It started on my neck first. The feeling goes away when I am asleep and lay down on my right side, then starts again, when I am dressed to go to work. My clothes are kind of tight. I recently gained 30lbs and I am thinking maybe I just need to buy a new wardrobe until I lose the weight?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012