Feeling of Nausea and cramps. Waiting for period to start taking birth control pills. Smoker. Tests show negative. Am I pregnant?

Hi I seem to be 4-6 weeks late I've been waiting for my period to start a pack of birth control. I was a couple weeks off on my refill which is why I waited for it. I've taken 3 tests a couple weeks apart all negative....but I'm not sure what to believe. I was preganant a few years ago with neg tests. I'm a smoker and would need to make changes if I am. But I work 50 hours a week and can't get to a doctor easily and just want to find out at home!! Some nausea and quite a bit of cramping I keep expecting a period but none.. please help
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013