Feeling of ADD, have difficulty in reading, focusing and memorizing. How can I recover?

Hi Dr. I m 39Yrs manager in a s/w company. I think i have severe ADD. I have sufferred seriously in terms of embarrsements on failing on almost every occassions where ever i needed to learn something or remind and explain something. There are many affects in personality due to this.. list is endless... i have been suviving by trying hard, but want to live healthy and respectfully for atleast a brief period in my life where what ever i plan i should be able to do esp which invloves reading and being able to recollect it. I have observed it from the age of 14. AT the age of around 28-29 when i was newly married i met a Dr in NIMHANSE bangalore and took prodep for a month or so considering it OCD . Not sure if it was effect of medicine, or psycholigical or becasue i was jobless and had no distractions or becasue i was doing hour long pooja in the morning - but during that time my problem of focus was solved and i was reading few hundred pages in one sittng everynight and my face showed grace and confidence (despite being jobless at that time). but its again back to same and i find it very hard to read/focus/learn and remember - it spoils almost everything for me as in my job that is what needed 95% times. help me, i want that healthy condition for 1-2 years and i m sure i will do so much to be happy forever. thx, Ramit
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012