Feeling odd fizzing sensation in head, dizzy and nauseous. Getting dried blood on q tip. Worrisome

Hi my name is morgan and I am 19, I am feeling this odd fizzing sensation in my head mainly on the left side but today on my right. I went to the hospital yesterday because I was feeling numb and weak. They said it was nothing but a headache but I have had headaches and there is no pain when I experience it. Just pressure on my head like two hands are squeezing my head together. I feel dizzy and naucous. They also said my ears are fine but I have been using a q tip to clean my ears and i have been getting dried blood on the tip.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012