Feeling numbness in right cheeks. Normal?

For no apparent reason my right cheek feels numb just in front of my ear. Drawing a line from the area in front of ear to side of right eye and down to bottom in front of the ear down along my jaw. There is no pain it just feels numb. There are times when my cheek feels as though I have just sucked on a sour candy. My neck is fine with no unusual bumps or swollen glands. Inside of mouth looks healthy. Nothing is swollen anywhere. What is going on with me? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013

Myself Dr.Mohd

You have got numb feeling on right cheek . As I under stand you have Facial Neuralgia which is nothing but irritation on Facial nerve . Normaly it disappear within 8 to 10 days. if it persist then contact with physician . After the treatment of 4 to 5 days you will be perfectly alright.