Feeling numbness and burning sensation in armpit. Abnormal heartbeat. Will it cause heart problem?

Hi Ok I have never had a problem or any major sickness in my like ..I m a healthy girl..And all the sudden My left arm and hand feels really tingly and dumb and my heart is beating weird or feels like its trying to stop. And it has gradually gotten worst through time.I also get a wierd burning sensation in my left armpit from time to time...I can t sleep..I go to fall asleep and wake up feeling like my heart feels like it stopped for a second or so.....Im scared of a heart problem...What do you think?.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012