Feeling neck is out of alignment. Pain in the scalp. Muscular strain or disc bulge?

I am 40 and lift weights frequently and feel like my neck and back are always out of alignment. Recently it feels like my neck is out of alignment, and there is a semi intense pain to the touch in my lower scalp area just above my neck in one specific spot. When I lay on my side it even feels out of place in my shoulder blade and collarbone area. Was wondering if this is just muscles strains or a trapezius strain or a bulging disc in my neck. I can move my neck all around with no discomfort.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013