Feeling nauseous, dizzy, heavy, really tired, loss of appetite. What could be the symptoms?

Well, these has been happening for about three weeks. Somedays I feel alright, but other days I feel nauseous, dizzy, heavy, and really tired. I lost my appetite , I don t eat as much, and sometimes I get a fever . I m a girl , and I m 16. Can someone tell me what can cause these symptoms? Do I have a virus or something like that?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer
In any female patient who is in the age range of menstruation, pregnancy must be ruled out. Once we have a negative pregnancy test we think about viruses, as your symptoms sound viral in nature. Acute Mononucleosis could produce your symptoms and that has to be tested for. It's generally a self limited illness but it can give you the prolonged fatigue you describe. You should consult your doctor, it's important to know what the diagnosis is.