Feeling nauseous, bloated, mucus, light pink dots in bowel movement, anxiety, panic attacks. Reason?

Hello, I have been feeling very nauseous today and in the past couple days I would get this way after eating and it would last a while, especially after dinner. I am also bloated and burping a lot. SOme acid or vomit comes up sometimes when I burp. When I had a bowel movement I examined it a little and noticed the color was lighter than usual (light brown) and there looked to be a very little amount of mucous or fatty stuff on a little part of it. I also saw a couple very small light pink colored dots. I have been feeling weird lately but i have just been associating my hot flashes, light headedness, and shaking to my anxiety and panic attacks. i dont know if I am just imagining my stomach issues but I dont think I am because i never had this issue with my anxiety before. Im not sure if I have a fever but i do feel hot and my tongue felt tingly a for a short period of time earlier. What could be going on?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013