Feeling nausea and vomiting while traveling . Which is the anti vomiting tablets?

my question is that could you name a type of tablet that can help prevent throwing up while being in a car for a long time? you see i need the name of the tablet and also, it is for a 13 year old. my daughter gets car sick and tends to throw up in the car so i need the name of a tablet so i can get it from the drug store and i can t consult a doctor at this time so i need the name right now.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
welcome to health care magic
yes dear for sure we can recommend .please mail me at
for this.we are not allowed to prescribe any medication over here.yes you can give her lime water in that case.