Feeling movement in stomach, headaches, frequent urination, late periods. Reason?

I have been feeling constant movement in my lower stomach on the right and left side at times and also pretty frequent headaches. Frequent urination I missed my period in July was it came on in August was the was two weeks late in sept I took a home test $1.00 but I'm not sure how effective it was can someone please tell me what they think maybe wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for posting your query.
The most likely cause of your headaches is migraine. Migraine can cause giddiness, nausea, vomiting, etc in addition to headaches.
Frequent urination and fleeting movements of abdomen could be due to urinary tract infection. Doing an urine examination would exclude urinary tract infection.
For irregular periods, you require evaluation by a gynaecologist. It may due to hormonal imbalance, polycystic ovaries, etc.
You would improve with medical management, so, I request you to meet your doctor.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist