Feeling moody, tired, frequent urination, pain in stomach and chest. Cause and cure?

Hi. Lately, I ve been feeling very moody. I m always either in a bad mood or just annoyed. Also, I feel tired every day. I get at least 8 hours of sleep each night. I ve been having some pain in my stomach and chest area, but I m not sure that could relate to anything serious. I ve also been having to use the bathroom more frequently, although I feel like I m not hydrated, but more dehydrated as well.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. You have got pain in the stomach, and radiating to the chest. You have got frequent urination as well.

Dont try to stamp you as a patient of psychological problem. Stomach pain could be due to gastric symptoms, and frequent urination could be due to urinary tract infection, or diabetis . all these will be a cause of disturbed behavior, and can cause all the symptoms you have mentioned before.

I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to use anti ulcerants, and othher medicines for frquent urination for complete recovery.

Besides i advise you to follow some diet recommendations as avoid taking more of spices, chillies, junk foods, and oily foods which may increse the gastric irritation and stomach pain.

If diabetis is diagnised avoid taking sweets, rice, potato and other tubers to avoid un nesessory hike in blood sugar.

Wishing for a quick and complete recovery and thanks for calling.