Feeling lump in the throat. Is it sinusitis? Need antibiotics?

I have a feeling when i swallow theres a lump inside my throat that feels sharp, its nothing you can see or feel on the outside. I've been to an ent that ran the light through my nose and didn't see anything. Then went to a regular md who did a strep test and nothing and decided to treat me for sinusitis. I'm not sure either of them are correct. I am a singer and its interfering with my job because I also have the constant feeling that I have something dripping down the back of my throat and it makes my voice crack. If it is sinusitis, can that cause the feeling I'm experiencing? Will the antibiotics he treated me with completely clear it, or will it return?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013