Feeling low, look pale, tired all the time. Suggest me the treatment

Lately I have been feeling extremely tired and low. I am pale and look washed out. I have been feeling anxious and unsettled. I have gained some weight recently. I m a vegetarian but I don t think it s my iron levels because they are tested before I give blood . I last gave blood approximately one month ago and the levels were fine. I am training to be a teacher and I can t afford to be ill so this is adding to my worries. Thank you for reading this.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011