Feeling low and depressed. Getting angry and irritated easily, very emotional. How to become happy and bubbly girl?

I need help. I feel really low and depressed. I over think things and that causes rows with my partner. I get irritated and angry easily so scream and shout and i feel so bad because that isnt the real me. He finally had enough and left last week. My job is getting me down. It is only a house keeping job in a care home but i used to love it but now i wake up every morning dreading to go in. I am very emotional and cant stop crying. Even have tears now as i never thought i would be like this. I want to be the happy and bubbly girl that i used to be but i dont know how. please help me
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012