Feeling lonely, irritated, mood swings, tension about future, unable to concentrate. How to recover?

i sachinjeet kumar i m pursuing my Mba but from sometime i am facing a problem of being loanly in crowd i thnink noone is my friend. I feel irritated with fake people, i used to get angry very soon dat too very furious. I assessed myself with problem of moodswing. I take too much tention for my career and future. I stated prefering being alone. I AM not fedup with my life but still i thnink is wrong and i am ignoring. Moreover everytime when i take to somebody after a minute i start thinking that what should i say now this happens even when i talk with my parents my brother and frnds. I dream too much. I can t concentate, i forget things as well sometimes. Please suggest me something.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012