Feeling lonely, energy-less and stressful. Away from social events. Suggest

Hi sir, hope that asking for your advice would be free of charge due to fact that I live in another country far from your location.
First, please forgive me for the lack of my English and improper way of writing because I am not a native and started learning English for almost two years.
I am reza, 33 years old, have been living alone in the capital of Iran for 15 years, far from my (economically poor) family. My appearance and being away from social events have made me to suffer from loneliness and I feel so hopeless, energy-less and stressful before any important event or exam that everyone can see it from my face. I went to therapists three time years age but actually they weren't effective at all. My sexual situation (masturbation frequency) was why I referred to them and the problem stay remain and I have lived with that for almost 8 years. I think this is why I can't be strong at the pressure moments, meanwhile being away from girls in my life maybe considered to bee momen
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013