Thanks for writing in to us.
The oesophagus is made up of smooth muscles and food entering it is passed to the stomach after transit through oesophagus. This happens due to peristaltic activity. No food will remain stuck to oesophagus including linseeds.
Anything getting stuck in the trachea will cause coughing and forceful expulsion of the material. This is a natural protective reflex mechanism and prevents choking
From above two illustrations, please be relaxed that there is very little chance of something like food or linseeds getting stuck in your oesophagus or trachea. You might be having a foreign body sensation in your throat region. Yo might be having a pharyngitis
and this needs to be evaluated by an ENT doctor.
Hope this helps