Feeling like something stuck in oesophagus. Is it linseeds lodged in the trachea?

I have had a feeling that something is stuck in my oseophagus for the past week and am really worried. I have not got any acid reflux , don t feel ill and haven t got any heartburn . I can feel it at the front of my trachea and further down also in the middle of the chest . I eat a very healthy diet and only drink small amounts of alcohol and compete in athletics so am pretty fit. I take linseeds with liquid every day so am wondering if some have got lodged in my gullet, these seeds cling to a glass for dear life if you don t wash them off straight away.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012