Feeling like something is stuck in the clitoris while sitting. What could it be?

Please help me :( I think I have a problem. It s that every time i sit down I don t feel comfortable down there, it feels like something is stuck. I ve checked myself and i was so shocked i m really terrified. I m only 14 and it seems that my clitoris has my skin sticked to it it s like it s coming out of it kindof i think i need to get operated, do you know what I have and is it bad? Please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Mar 2014
Welcome to HCM.

The commonest cause of an enlarged clitoris is increased secretion of androgenic or male hormones. Disorders of the adrenal glands or treatment with steroids may also cause clitoromegaly.
If hormones lead to clitoromegaly, they also usually disturb the menstrual cycle. It seems from your post, that the size is enlarged to the extent that it is interfering with your routine activities like sitting.
From your case it appears that you have noticed this for the first time. This indicates that the problem has developed recently and is not present since birth. Hence it is more likely to be treatable.
I recommend that you consult a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated. A surgical correction may be required depending upon the extent of the problem.

Hope I was able to help you. Enjoy good health..