Feeling like fits or vertigo, dizzyness, uncomfortable stomach, slowness in voice, weakness in the body. What could this be?

Dear Sir , My self Pratap Singh Negi I am an IT professional and working in NIIT technologies As a Senior Developer...I was suffring from cervical problem from 4 to 5 years...But was fine..only feeling sensation on my right hand feeling normal pain in shoulder and uncomfort in back head..but after start the exercise and some consult with nerologist Arora at dehradun .after some mediciation with exercise was feeling better last 1 years .Suddenly on 8t august I have feel lke fits or vertigo as some one pressing my back on my righ side ..after take the food..but that time i was using wrong number for my eye side ..then I have cunsult with INDUS hospital in Chandigarh and he has suggest it may be cause of vision problem but not is vertigo..after two days I have face same problem on left head back side when i ws working on computer in office and feel very diginess , dont like food ,feel uncomfort in stomach, feel slowness in voice , feel weakness in all body.Please help me.I want to cunsult with you ,,Humbly requesting to you kindly accept my request..As in present I am living in ROpar ..
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012