Feeling like I have to throw up constanly, tired alot and and headaches

feeling like I have to throw up constanly, tired alot and headaches often am i pregnant I often feel like I have to throw up -I also have headaches -feel bloated & have gass -now i have cramping at the bottom of my stomache with no period -an my stomache swells up then go down -my hair is growing & nails -im slowly gaining weight -an my attitude is changing -I also have tender breast sometimes an the little bumps around the nipple can you tell me if im pregnant i took a test an it said negative
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011