Feeling lightly dizzy, nauseous. Getting grumpy, impatient. Am I pregnant?

This is the second day that I have been feeling lightly dizzy but I'm always sleepy, I noticed that I have been getting very grumpy and impatient a lot here lately and I always feel a vomit feeling but never vomit I'm wondering if I could be pregnant but I just came off my cycle on the 21st or 22nd is it possible that I'm pregnant or something more major than that?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM,
If you are having a normal cycle of 28 to 30 days it is the mid cycle period and the ovulation time and time of conceiving . So early is the period of fertilization if it is there ,it is unlikely that will give the symptoms of early pregnancy.
For the symptoms you have mentioned , it may be some thing else .
May be you are having some anxiety and having all these feelings. very early pregnancy may give rise to vomiting tendency.To know whether you may be pregnant you will have to wait for few days more to miss a period and you go for urine test
It will be better to consult physician /gynecologist and get a check up .