Feeling lightheaded, sleepy with sore breasts and brownish vaginal discharge. Urine pregnancy test negative. What is happening?

Hi doctor Ive been having some things going on since April first my kinda look like period came for only 3 days and very little and brownish, on may, June the same but on June on the 10th, August on the 18 th but the same little and brownish color. After finishing brownish color period on august my breast started to ache and still does and since April my nipples are getting brown everyday more, since august I ve been very sleepy, lightheaded, hot flashes, took a urine pregnancy est came out negative. But I do have the feeling of pregnancy. What s your opinion?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012