Feeling lightheaded, short of breath, leg pain, tingling sensation. CAT, blood and EKG showed no DVT. Symptoms? Cardiologist need to look further?

Hi Dr. Grief...... I am a 40 yr old female with no history of heart issues. Within last 24 hrs, I became lightheaded, and short of breath. Most concerning is that I suddenly had tingling sensation right hand that moved upward & a sudden pain in my leg with tingling. That is when I went to ER. A catscan, blood and EKG showed no DVT. Still feel like I can't catch a full breath, and the leg pain has not subsided.
Attending physician is keeping me for observation and having blood and EKG every four hours, and then the Cardiologist in morning, to let him look into everything further.
Can you please provide feedback on the symptoms & why would the Cardiologist need to look further?
Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013