Feeling lightheaded, pain under the breast. Overweight and have hypertension. Should be worried?

Hello! For over a week now I have been feeling lightheaded and having a sharp pain on my left side and under my left breast . Like a squeezing feeling. It comes and goes. I am over weight, but have been on a diet for 4 days and have been exercising for 2 weeks and have lost 7 lbs so far. My blood pressure was 138/90 the last time I checked. The lightheadness comes & goes. It occurs when I stand, sit and sometimes when I lay down. What s wrong with me?? Should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012