Feeling lightheaded, nauseous and dizzy after getting the wisdom teeth removed. Difficulty in concentration. Is this normal?

I recently had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed (5 days ago). I am feeling very dizzy, lightheaded, and slightly nauseous. I am no longer taking any drugs and I m feeling even worse since I stopped taking them yesterday. I have a little pain and soreness where the teeth were extracted, but it is nothing horrible. I find it very hard to focus on anything and the lightheadedness is almost unbarable. Any ideas as to what I could be experiencing?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012